In-house training programs are provided to the organizations to improve the skills and fulfil the training needs of its employees. In-house training is done to teach work-related skills or to improve knowledge of employees in the area of operation that they are handling. The objective of these training is to increase employee’s expertise in the area of their operation which in-turn improves the productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Improve employee competence
- Brings efficiency in the work, increasing productivity
- Reduced mistakes and less rework
- Work carried out as per procedures and the management system of the organization
- Brings consistency in the way work is performed
- And last but not the least, increase customer satisfaction as the quality of product/service improves.
- First Aid Trainings
- Fire Fighting Trainings
- Internal Auditor Trainings - (ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 22000:2018(FSMS),BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8, FSSC 22000 (Food Safety), HACCP, ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 27001 (Information Security), SEDEX, SA 8000,BSCI,
BAP, CT-PAT etc.
- Internal Complaints Trainings
- Personal Protective Equipment Trainings